Sr. Talent Development and Management Manager (Insurance)
- Create, develop and deliver leaning programs and improve existing programs that set the tone for what to expect from the company's employee experience across all functions.
- Work with HRBPs and Key stakeholders on highlighting development opportunities and training needs regarding employee's lifecycle from on-boarding to promotion.
- Establish evaluation processes across learning programs in order to ensure data driven approach when analyzing the company's learning needs.
- Assist the delivery of the company's coaching strategy and feedback approach for the company's business growth.
- Stay updated on trends regarding leadership development.
- 7+ years experience in Talent Development and Talent Management
About our client
Leading foreign insurance company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.