Senior Corporate Counsel
- You will be helping to lead the team to focus on analyzing local laws & rules engaging with regulatory agencies and managing internal policies and procedures relating to transport and logistics.
- Provide contract and regulatory advisory and guidance for senior executives as well as other business/legal team members on a variety of areas such as operational, compliance, etc policy matters related to the company's business.
- Be a part of a number of legal projects and support the related business growth opportunities including the management of legal and regulatory issues.
- Licensed to practice law in Japan or other common law jurisdictions.
- Minimum of 7+ years of legal experience in a law firm and/or legal department of a company.
- Ability to communicate and read/write in both Japanese and English.
About our client
Our client is a top tier e-commerce/technology firm looking to evolve their legal team by handling various new initiatives that are exciting and new, which reflects their successful and growing business. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to step up to a management position and would like to work at a fast pace, working closely with the business and handling new and interesting projects on a global scale.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.