- Provide support to internal users of the SAP system, especially the SD module
- Communicate with business users and propose solutions for both system and operational issues
- Monitor and resolve any upcoming problems in SAP IDoc for outbound and inbound
- processes (including but not limited to sales orders, shipping notifications and confirmation etc)
- Understand and analyze end user operations, as well as their strengths and weaknesses, and provide a recommendation related to both system and operation
- Communicate with the business team to design the solution
- 3-5 years of implementation experience of SAP systems according to business requirements, specifically in SAP the logistics module (SD, MM)
- Experience to support business user in SAP logistics module (SD, MM)
- Strong knowledge of SAP IDoc
- Fluent or native level Japanese to communicate with internal users, intermediate English for working with overseas colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of SAP MM & FICO, and also interface system
- Experience working with a dispersed team
- Experience with handling RFC (Request For Change)
- Likes trying new things
- Self motivated
About our client
This company is well-known in all parts of the world, and loved by adults and kids. They have a huge logistics operation, and are looking for an experienced member to help them with this. You will have lots of chances to communicate with your colleagues abroad.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.