Legal Compliance - Mid Level
- Be in charge of conducting risk assessment of the sales office/business as well as implementing an inspection plan and writing reports.
- Review data analysis/creation and inspection methods that are related to the sales branch and business.
- Be in charge of understanding related regulations and implement them into the methods and processes you are in charge of.
- At least 1 year of experience working within an insurance firm or working within the internal audit department in any industry.
- High level of Japanese fluency (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
About our client
Our client is a well established foreign insurance firm with an international environment. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in utilizing your previous audit/insurance experience into the legal and compliance field. It is a growing field and is a necessity in any business.
This is also a good opportunity if you are interested in travelling as it involved going on several business trips.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.