IT Application Manager - Insurance
- Lead digital transformation innovation projects and leverage the new business platforms and solutions
- Develop and design optimized architecture to meet the business requirements
- Lead new application and product development (VA, FA)
- Ensure service enhancement and alignment taking into consideration regulation changes
- Provide application support to end-users and vendors
- Negotiate with financial institutions to repair specifications and schedules of applications and front systems.
- 7+years of business analysis, system development or project/product management
- 7+years in the life insurance business or financial services systems
- Have User Acceptance Test (UAT) experience
- Experience working with SaaS, BPO and other application solution tools
- Fluent Japanese and fluent English
- Experience working with international stakeholders
- Good knowledge of the insurance business systems
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Be a good team player
About our client
Top-tier global insurance company with an amazing track record in the APAC region and a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.