Internal Financial Controller
- Communicate between external auditors to assess the internal control and ensure it is in line with regulations.
- Report testing results to necessary contacts and be able to present sufficient evidences.
- Find opportunities to improve the internal control system, as well as develop necessary controls to increase efficiency for the process.
- Conduct necessary training session to certain departments to inform them of any changes or updates.
- At least 2 years of either accounting, auditing, or legal experience within consulting firms, financial services, or insurance firms.
- Fluent Level Japanese
About our client
Our client is a well established global insurance firm where they have great flexible international working environment. It is a good opportunity to step up and utilize your knowledge and experience to specialize in the area of internal control.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.