- Direct, instruct, guide and counsel staff assigned to the engagement and review audit engagement team plan, findings and report for sufficient scope, accuracy and quality
- Provide leadership, coaching and personal development support to reporting staff and audit engagement team members.
- When acting as audit engagement Lead , to provide concised review and supervision to deliver quality results which meet each assigned audit engagement's objectives.
- Conduct effective and efficient risk-focused audit engagements,delivering quality audit results within given timelines.
- Provide consultancy advisory services related to risk management and control to the business as needed.
- Graduated with a Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of internal auditing/external auditing experience
- Certified CA, CPA, CIA, CRMA, GARP, CFA, CAMS, CFE or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
About our client
A Gaishikei manufacturing firm with a strong presence globally.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.