Import/Export Planning Manager
- This is newly established team within this new business area; a fast growing and exciting product that is being offered to clients globally.
- Develop an import/export management system and once established ensure that they system is maintained, updated and improved.
- Become a subject matter expert on import/export regulations within the countries that we operated in. Provide practical advice to senior managers on the implications of these on the global business.
- Design and establish internal governance and control for import/export, in line with regulations, internal policies and expectations from clients.
- Develop knowledge management tools to document best practices.
- Work on projects to develop systems and infrastructure to improve efficiency and control of import/export.
- Inport/Export experience within technology, manufacturing, or trading company.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management and procurement.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of economic sanctions and implications for global business.
- Export control qualifications.
About our client
Top global technology and communications company with multiple business lines in Japan and Asia.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.