Compliance & Risk Officer (Medical Care)
- A great opportunity to join an established foreign business that specialises in providing medical equipment / infrastructure and solutions for critical healthcare needs, and with a network of major institutional clients across Japan.
- This is a new standalone position that was created as a result of growing global requirements & regulatory conditions to bolster internal governance. As a result there is a drive to strengthen control frameworks in Japan with the addition of a Compliance officer to support the local business as it develops.
- Core responsibilities would include supporting the sales & development teams, providing advisory support on compliance programs and training on conduct & governance initiatives.
- Also handling local risk assessments and reviews to test the effectiveness of control frameworks.
- This person would also be responsible for internal reporting and coordinating with to Compliance management in the APAC region.
- Additionally they would be tasked with visiting key clients (hospitals and clinics) in the Tokyo area to provide support and handle any enquiries from a compliance perspective.
- At least 3-5 years experience within Compliance / Risk Management / Internal Audit or Legal
- Preferably someone would have some healthcare / pharma / medical device experience, however this is not a mandatory requirement
- Good communications skills in English (Business) and Japanese (Native)
About our client
They offer various workplace benefits & flexibility, a diverse environment and rewarding work as their services help to save lives globally
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.