Compensation and Benefits Specialist in Financial Services
- Support the APAC Compensation & Benefits team with the Annual Compensation Review (ACR) for the region including administration of key process and analytics, individual benchmarking analysis, monitoring transversal consistency for compensation across business lines and countries and staff communications and payment.
- Provide day-to-day support to HR Business Partners across APAC throughout the ACR process - with a specific focus on Corporate & Investment Banking front office BLs and control functions.
- Liaise with Payroll team to process deferred bonuses, buy-outs and cash bonuses, and involvement in payroll checking.
- Work closely with the HR Systems team locally and globally to implement compensation information correctly and efficiently on HR Systems.
- Support Japan benefits team on benefits renewal, processing and analysis.
- Support APAC benefits teams on other ad hoc projects.
- Bachelors degree.
- Experience in Compensation and HR.
- Japanese Native and Business English.
- Financial Services experience.
About our client
Exciting career opportunity to join a Global Corporate Bank, working as C&B Specialist.