Associate Corporate Counsel
- Be in charge of providing business counseling on commercial/regulatory matters and negotiating commercial transactions. This will also include handling and managing a broad range of commercial contracts.
- Support and aid senior counsel members to launch new initiatives and resolving any issues that arise during the project. This will include pre-litigation, legal disputes and inquiries.
- Communicate and collaborate with teams in Tokyo and overseas to help with new launches or projects that might take place in Tokyo or other APAC regions. These projects can include in areas such as logistics, operations, and supply chain so support diverse technology services the company provides.
- Licensed to practice law in Japan and/or US, UK or other jurisdictions.
- At least 2 years or more experience within a law firm or legal department of a company.
- Strong written and oral skills for Japanese and business level English.
About our client
Our client is a global fortune 500 firm and well-known for their diverse technology services in both Japan and overseas. They are currently searching for an experienced legal professional to join their evolving business in Tokyo.This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take part in various interesting new initiatives in the areas of infrastructure, operations, and logistics. You can also utilize your English language skills as you will be coordinating in both Tokyo and overseas for global projects. The company offers a very diverse international working environment, as well as good working flexibility.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.