Senior Supply Chain Planner
This is a great opportunity to join a growing medical device company in Cork.
The desired candidate must have 5+ years experience in supply chain planning.
- Degree in Business, Supply chain management or Engineering plus APICS
- Minimum 5 years experience in a planning role essential
- Strong analytical skills and systems knowledge
- Creating MPS for purchased components and scheduling orders with Suppliers. Develop inventory and cost reduction proposals.
- Providing an overview of Demand and Supply of product lines and identifying where adjustments need to be made.
- Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process to develop mid to long range operating plans, which drives the demand and capacity planning function which the incumbent is responsible for.
- Manage introduction of new countries to Package to Order
- Participate in Global Supply Chain, Global IT or Local IT projects
- Lead the monthly Cork S&OP review and liaise with the Global S&OP Group as required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.