QA Validation Specialist- Change Control
Summary: This position implements policies and procedures to review site Change controls, Technical Evaluations and Testplans for equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and company manufacturing standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Strong Quality Background and familiar with Site change controls in general.
- Reviews Change Control test plans generated by the Engineering/Automation/Manufacturing teams against standard operating procedures and policies.
- Assists in projects by helping to develop appropriate plans, schedules and other project deliverables as required
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with a minimum of 3+ years of related experience within the field; may consider substituting relevant experience for education.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.