IT Business Analyst
As Business Analyst you will work with a clear vision to translate the customers' needs into new products, services and processes. As an advocate for the business, you will work collaboratively with the business and IT departments to ensure the requirements are delivered and fed back into the team.
- Ensure solutions align with the business strategy and meet the needs of the customer at all times.
- On evaluating processes, the Business Analyst must identify and define the business and technology requirements, showing an ability to adapt to differing subject matters from project to project.
- Planning, organising and managing the requirements gathering process.
- Draw requirements through methods such as, but not limited to, workshops, process analysis and observation.
- In working to ensure benefits are realised as early as possible the Business Analyst must document agreed requirements on time and in line with the scope and goals of the project.
- Prioritise requirements in line with feasibility and business needs, at all times ensuring that a minimum viable approach is adhered to.
- Effective communication to stakeholders as well as the ability to document/analyse change requests as the project requires.
- Support development through a project incorporating system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, in particular in the areas of work breakdown structures and Post implementation reviews.
- Track and record time spent on projects.
- 5+ years experience in a business analysis role, while also demonstrating knowledge of a variety of BA practices.
- Agile experience.
- Exceptional planning and organisations skills, with an ability to clearly communicate complex problems through visual models/diagrams.
- Sharp and direct communication skills. Analysis, decision making and negotiation skills must be well developed, while also demonstrating an ability to engage with team members and stakeholders through active listening, in turn fostering strong relationships. Ability to communicate technical solutions into a language stakeholders can understand.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise, you'll be required to work on a variety of projects during the course of this Contract, projects of varying size.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.