FP&A Director, IT
My client are a leading technology company in Dublin City Centre who are looking to hire an FP&A Director to join their business. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this is a full time permanent role.
This role will be a direct support to the Chief Information Officer and his team plus other strategic and analytical leadership within the IT Function. You will be tasked with evolving finance capabilities from transactional to analytical and have the opportunity to build a team in Dublin.
Initial responsiblities will include planning, forecasting and reporting with an objective to modernise how they in finance support IT and overall company analytics. You will be able to lead and work independently, servce as a trusted business partner and have a bias for action and results.
This role will suit someone who is intuitive, yet harbour a passion for creating order out of chaos (data!). You will be motivated to succeed by supporting the objectives of hte company.
- Bachelors Degree along with accountancy qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years accounting experience, ideally in a large multi-national environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a finance supervisory role
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and finance principles and the ability to apply them properly to business situations.
- Hands-on approach with the ability to communicate across divisional boundaries
- Strive for excellence, critical thinking, drive for execution with excellent problem-solving skills
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send an updated copy of your CV to Geraldine in Morgan McKinley for a confidnetial discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.