If you are a qualified accountant who thrives on challenges and is in search of an opportunity to work in a company who has a proven track record of progressing and promoting their employees careers, you may want to consider the following role.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to gain in depth system knowledge experience. Be part of a company who's product is now, more than ever, an integral part of global functionality. While also working along side financial experts and gaining invaluable industry insights.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Month-end close, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP for Indian entities
- Assisting on various ad hoc projects as required by the client
- Introducing best practice and new standards across a variety of businesses
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with client representatives
- Driving and delivery of projects within assignment
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA professional qualified
- 0-2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Interest in improving processes through Technology
For more information on this role or on similar opportunities in the market, please contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or apply now with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.