Audit Senior Cork
- Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA,CIMA or equivalent)
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience, an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.