(APA) Customer Service Advisor- Branch Banking
The purpose of the Customer Service Advisor is to support the branch in the day to day running. Dealing with Customer needs and delivering on the branch sales targets.
- Customer Service:
- Supports the day to day operation of customer service within the branch
- Provides an excellent level of customer service, face to face and over the telephone
- Deals with all customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner
- Sales & Business Development:
- Generates and executes sales from lead to fulfilment in accordance with sales process and activity management system
- Assists with driving sales campaigns and lead generation
- Adopts a prompt and customer focused response to leads passed from Open 24 to maximise new business opportunities from customer base
- Performs duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assists branch manager with key customer relationships
- Contributes to the achievement of branch targets across all product categories as agreed
- Assists with sales campaigns including the post sales fulfillment, administration and follow up tasks
- Assists with retaining existing business and growing new business
- Branch Activity:
- Performs Teller Cash Administration duties, promoting, balancing and efficient daily maintenance of ATM/SSBM in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs the various coordination roles on a rotation schedule on an ongoing basis.
- Standards, Risk & Control:
- Complies fully with the banks policies, procedures, values and standards
- Keeps themselves fully au fait with the regulatory codes and legislation impacting on their day to day work Professional
- Professional Learning and Development:
- Is committed to continuous professional development via an annual performance and professional development plan with the manager
- Continuously reviews skills, flexible and open to feedback work.
- APA in both Loans and Savings and Investments is essential for this role.
- Actively engaged in Continuous Professional Development Branch Administration & Compliance
- Good understanding of branch administration and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service
- Have a significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience
- Strong sales support skills within a team environment
- Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
- Good level of technological proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of all retail finance products, processes and procedures
About the role:
- FT Permanent position
- Location: Dublin
- Working hours: 9:15 to 17:30 h
- Salary: 27-29k
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.