FX Payment Clerk
This is a key role within the Global Payments Department. Responsible for the effective processing of payments and the related back office duties including settlements and investigations.
- To ensure that payments and transactions are validated and released in an accurate and timely manner.
- Execution management (trade and payment).
- To generate manual payments in SWIFT Alliance or other online payment applications.
- Manage a variety of investigations including failed payments and non-receipts, amendments and cancellations.
- Payment netting and execution.
- To ensure that all FX Confirmations are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct daily reconciliation of incoming and outgoing funds.
- Provide statistics, reports and presentations.
- To effectively manage the group email address daily
- Liaise with and assist front office and Client Services as required.
- To liaise and provide support to other processing centres around the globe
- Work with the Global Payments team on projects and initiatives
- Comply with all applicable company, regulatory and internal compliance requirements, including the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Previous experience within banking, foreign exchange or international payments.
- Understanding of the financial services and Banking industries.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT and Multi-Cash software.
- Excellent computer navigation ability and strong MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent in German and English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.