Sales Operation Manager
- To support retail manager to be responsible for supervising the daily operation and management, product sales and customer service of all the stores.
- Ensure that all processes/guidelines developed by the retail operations and the brand itself are delivered and implemented to all stores.
- Improve and maintain the current operation system to meet the management's expectation.
- Prepare sales plan and targets in collaboration with the Retail Manager and ensure that those targets (including but not limited to sales performance /staff turnover rate and etc.) are achieved.
- Monitor the store sales trend and operate correction where is required.
- Supervise store daily operation, people management, stock management and suggest improvements/changes if needed.
- Prepare periodical performance review, store visit and staff meeting, summarize the operations flaws and provide suggested solutions with detailed action plans.
- Contribute to establish sense of belonging to the brand among sales staff and to promote sales staff personal development.
- Coordinate with other departments including HR/Marketing/VM/Training and etc., to achieve a better retail performance.
- Provide accurate business report and sales analysis to line managers.
- College's Degree or above, Business or related major preferred.
- 5 years or above retail management experience, fashion or luxury industry background preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong commitment and high integrity.
- Passionate for retails, capable to work under pressure and embrace challenges with positive mindset.
- Superior coaching skills, good communication skills and team spirit;
- Result Oriented and capable to motivate team to achieving targets;
- Good at data analysis and capable of find out the story behind the data, providing feasible suggestions.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English.