HR Manager (L&D, Engagement)
Our client is a multinational middle-sized European FMCG/Retail company. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager (L&D, Engagement). The location is in CBD area.
- Support business strategy on the HR side, responsible for global HR projects, such as building up learning & capability, establishing employer brand, forming leadership program and etc.
- Training needs analysis, and set up correspondent leadership programs.
- Conduct Employee Development program such as career plan building, new promotion training and cross-function study and etc.
- Improve internal competency model and training plan to new promoted managers to further develop internal employers.
- Initiate and drive recruitment process to ensure a better recruitment experience.
- Bachelor degree and above
- Have 8+ years of HR function, with experience of working in a Learning & Development in a foreign company environment.
- Good English capability (verbal and written).
- Communication skills and project management skills preferred.
- Fast learner and effective in driving process/project moving forward.